June 13, 2019

The Mark

The Mark by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye is the ninth Left Behind book. The Mark is set halfway through the Tribulation foretold of in the Bible and ushers in the Great Tribulation.

The time where the Tribulation Saints can have any sort of freedom is drawing to a close. The newly-risen-from-the-dead Antichrist is about to implement a law that requires a microchip embedded in the forehead or right hand in order to buy or sell. Those who do not accept this mark must die according to the law.

I read this entire book in about three days. The story line was captivating and, once again, there were many Scripture verses listed that made me open up my Bible and read for myself. I absolutely love the Left Behind series and highly recommend The Mark

*****
AK

No comments: