May 31, 2019

Soul Harvest

Soul Harvest by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins is the fourth installment of the Left Behind book series. Soul Harvest is set after the worldwide earthquake foretold of in Revelation and follows the Tribulation Saints as they search for loved ones in the wreckage of a cursed world.

After the worldwide earthquake, the Tribulation Force is scattered. Most are in America, while Rayford Steele is in Babylon, still working as the pilot for Nicolae Carpathia, the Antichrist. Prophecies continue to come true and the Tribulation Saints are marked on their foreheads to be recognized as the world takes sides for either God or the Devil.

I can't say enough good things about this book, complete with Scripture references that I looked up myself. It's amazing to see this book as an educated guess about what the world could be coming to. Reading Soul Harvest alongside of Revelation helped me focus on the Scriptures themselves, which I loved. If you are interested in dystopia, prophecy, religion, or Bible study, I highly recommend Soul Harvest.

*****
AK

No comments: